Sumitomo T39 Fusion Splicer is updated to TYPE- Z1C Fusion Splicer
The Sumitomo’s Z1C is the future of splicing machine market due to its following features ultra fast splicing (7 sec), ultra fast heating (28 sec), low on its maintainces, touch screen, user friendly, universal clamps, automatic arc calibration, low weight, high data storage, shock resistance, water resistance, dust resistance, 64 images/10000 data storage capacity, provide 200* splice & heat cycle, remote upgradation,300 splicing programs and 100 heating programs etc.
The fiber profile supported by Z1C are SMF (ITU-T G.652), MMF (ITU-T G.651). DSF (ITU-T G.653), NZDSF (ITU-T G.655). Z1C has a cladding diameter of 80 µm – 150 µm with a coating diameter of 100 µm – 1,000 µm. The cleave length of 81C is 5 – 16 mm. It can work at an altitude of 6,000m at temperature of -10 ~ + 50 ° C and 95 % of humidity.
- Splicing Machine with Touch screen operation
- Ultra fast splicing(7sec.), Ultra fast heating(28sec.)
- G.657 fiber auto splicing function
- IP52 rating and 76cm drop on 5 faces
- Automatic arc calibration
- Universal clamp for 250µm,900µm tight and loose buffer fiber
- User selectable heater clamp operation
- Support bi-directional splicing operation
- Equipped with onboard training video
- Upgrades software via internet
- 2.1kg weight with battery